Our journal is published quarterly and printed in the first decade of the month following the quarter.
Articles, published in the journal, are royalty-free.
The authors, whose materials HAVE BEEN ORDERED by the editorial board, are provided ONE FREE COPY of the journal.
Sections and headings, which are presented in the journal:
- REGIONS AND THE CENTER
- SPATIAL ECONOMICS
- NATIONAL INNOVATIVE SYSTEMS
- QUESTIONS OF THE THEORY
- SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC PROBLEMS
- QUESTIONS OF THE LAW
- LOCAL SELF-GOVERNMENT
- BUDGETARY FEDERALISM
- DEMOGRAPHIC AND ETHNOGRAPHIC PROBLEMS
- ECONOMIC-GEOGRAPHICAL PROBLEMS
- FEDERAL DISTRICTS
- ABOVE-NATIONAL PROBLEMS
- RANGES OF SAFETY
- PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE
- HISTORY OF SCIENTIFIC THOUGHT
- FOREIGN EXPERIENCE
- ANALYTICAL NOTES
- YOUNG SCIENTISTS
EDITORIAL BOARD OF "FEDERALISM” JOURNAL INFORMS YOU
The terms of the articles’ publication in our journal:
- Provided manuscript should be original, not previously published in other editions. Manuscript, provided to several publishers for consideration, will be not accepted.
- Content of the article must comply with the thematic direction of the journal. Available headings have been presented above.
- The volume of the manuscript for Candidates and Doctor of Sciences is limited with one standard printing quire (40000 characters, including spaces). For postgraduate students: 8-10 pages (12-16 000 characters) in section “Young Scientists”.
- The article must be obligatory accompanied with (in a separate file):
- - Full name of author (s) in Russian and English languages;
- - Scientific degree, rank, working position of the author in Russian and English languages. For postgraduate students – the name of the high education establishment;
- - E-mail (is published in the journal as the contact information of the author);
- - Summary in 10-15 lines in Russian (for postgraduate students 7-10 lines);
- - Keywords to the article (5-7 words in Russian and English);
- - Contact phone number with area code, postal address with index.
- Authors buy copies of the journal for the price of 700 rubles.
|Articles can be sent to the following email addresses:
Institute of Economics,
117218, Moscow, Nakhimovsky prospect, 32
ANO Editorial Board of “Federalism”
NOTICE “TO THE AUTHORS”
In order to maximize simplification of the perception and extracting information from the materials submitted, please make note of the basic requirements to the design of the text of the article:
- Paper format A4; font "Times New Roman", size 14, line spacing 2;
- Numeration of intra-text and underline footnotes / remarks – pass through the text;
- Font size of the footnotes - 12; line spacing - 1.
- When referring to the source, the publisher should be indicated;
- Numeration of the tables, figures and formulas (pass through the text);
- Page Setup:
- top margin – 2,0;
- bottom margin – 2,5;
- left margin – 2,0;
- right margin - 1.5;
- design of the quotes: " ".
Please, see examples of the design of the footnotes.
The tables must be tabulated with Word cells. Strive to ensure that each item of the table is corresponded to its own cell (do not use a paragraph symbol for semantic breakdown of the lines). Alignment of the text and the numbers within the cells should be performed only by standard methods, not using spaces, paragraphs, or extra blank lines . Do not use in a table highlighting, it will be lost in the layout.
Charts should be preferably done in Excel (file must contain the original numerical data, associated with a chart) or in CorelDraw (do not convert text to curves, as it is always editable. Do not import files in graphical formats in the file *.cdr and do not export the files *.cdr in other formats).
If possible, avoid charting in Word, as preparing them for the layout requires a lot of extra work. Drawings and diagrams, made in Word, should be grouped together within a single object, otherwise in case of the slightest shift of the page borders, inevitable while working with the document, some elements may be shifted.
Please don’t use in the article scanned, exported or taken from the Internet graphics and do not insert them into the documents in Word. The quality of these materials in most cases isn’t suitable for printing.
As an example, we offer a fragment from articles, published in the journal.